This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Results for Developmentthe owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account": means collectively the personal information, credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Website;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, courses, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Cookie": means a small text file placed on your computer by Results for Development when you visit certain parts of this Website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Website.
"Data": means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
"Results for Development": means Results for Development, 1111 19th St NW #700, Washington DC.
"Service": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Results for Development makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that Results for Development makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
Results for Development "Website": means the website that you are currently using (https://coaching-approach.learnworlds.com/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title & profession;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.7 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.8 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.9 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.10 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Results for Development for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customize or update the Website.
4. Third Party Websites and Services
Results for Development may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Results for Development requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Results for Development may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve or the transfer of control of certain initiatives to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any initiative so transferred, be transferred along with that initiative and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data. You may do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security is of great importance to Results for Development and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us